Photobucket

Only You Pictures & TVB
Saturday, August 28, 2010 9:45 PM | 0 comments

Hey Guys,
Check this link out !
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=871030640&ct=335544320&lm=0&sc=0&rn=30&tn=baiduPostBrowser&word=%D6%D3%C7%E9%D9%DC%D3%B1&pn=0

After looking at these "Only You" sneek peek pictures I am looking forward to this series indeed !
(:
I'm looking forward to Kevin's Cheeky character and how he develops a relationship with Myolie.
I absolutely love the cast in here, it is very refreshing to have Sam Lee and Mandy Wong (:
hopegull this series would boost up Myolie abit ! She always gets criticism on her boring roles..

Anyway, a TVB related post today.
There are so many TVB artists and non-TVB artist that I think are worthy to be promoted !
When I mean Promoted, I mean see more onscreen, bring up as leads etc.. (:
Here are the people, I think are worthy; (Random Order)

STEVEN MA


He is such a dedicated TVB actor but yet he never seems be promoted by TVB.
Idunno, maybe its just me but I'd like to see him in Grand Productions or something .. :$

ANGEL CHIANG

OMGOMGOGM, I absolutely think she has great potential. Her acting is getting there and I believe we will see her more often, I hope :P
oh, she is also so cute and sweet.

ElAINE KONG

I Would like to see her more in TVB series ! I reckon she has some potential in acting and she is also very pretty !

MANDY WONG

haha, She will definetly be seen more often! The fact that she doesn't have stiff acting is considered great enough !

SHIRELY YEUNG

For some odd reason Shirley has been recieving really lame roles lately :$
She is actually considered a Fa dan but she is never a Lead for anything, strange :$

SHARON CHAN

I love Sharon Chan, her acting is great ! Now, we just have to wait for a breakthrough role for her for TVB to boost her up LOL

LEILA TONG

I believe she isn't a TVB contracted Artist, therefore the lack of her in TVB Series. But you know, I do want to see her more often. She is so adorable !

ELLA KOON

Also another Non-TVB artist but one that I also want to see more of !
She is an actress so her acting is good.

HIM LAW

hehehe, Love him !
I believe that he is noticed and been recieving bigger roles so thats good (:

NATALIE TONG

OGMOGM, Adore her !
Bigger and better roles please TVB ! (:
thanks.

SELENA LI

Selena has recently own her own Beauty School, hence she would be too busy for acting. Its a shame but oh wells. She's one of those actresses that would be a those top Fa-dan type, ha !


So yeah, Hope you guys enjoyed and agree to some of that,
cyaaas !

OLD | NEW

website hit counter