Photobucket

photoshop;
Friday, October 1, 2010 3:15 AM | 0 comments

Hey Guys,
Just a quick post.
I have updated my "Creations Tab" so do check it out (:
Those were done agggess ago ! I got my computer back so yeahh, finally can update it :P !
anyway, the MAIN news for today !
Have you guys heard Niki Chow will film a Lee Tim Sing pre-modern romance series ?
I am fearing the worst ! If Kevin is in this i'm so gonna cry !
I have a HUGE instinct that Kevin will be cast here , not only for publicity stunt but they create great chemistry ! GAHHH, hope not D:
AND lets admit, Kevin doesn't suit these type of eras ! He looks much younger in modern series and older in ancient .. weird !
I want a Charvin Romance Series NOT Kevin and Niki !
haha, nevertheless I'm just guessing.. Maybe Kevin already has a series in this hands so who knows :P

*credits to Hyn5's blog


OLD | NEW

website hit counter