Photobucket

Raymond Lamn news; Photoshop; Father's Day (:
Saturday, September 4, 2010 5:42 PM | 0 comments

Hey Guys,
Check out the Creations Tab for new creations I made (:
Party later, so decided to post early today (:
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY !
What am I gonna do for my dad ?
Nothing unfortunately :( I'm not close to my dad at all, me and him cannot produce a convo with each other so we're pretty much like strangers .. :$ yeah..

OMGOMG, look what I found on Weibo !
Its Kevin's Mom ! hahah, I haven't seen Kevin's mum before so a tad excited :P



anyway, I know there are MANY MANY Raymond fans out there so I decided to post this up if anyone's curious..

Raymond Lam appears in Neck brace and Stays in Hosiptal



After Raymond Lam held his second concert, recently he is filming new series <<>> and develop a romantic relationship with Charmaine Sheh in it. He has been working non-stop and doesn't really have time to rest.

Yesterday, Raymond suddenly appeared in HK Sanatorium Hospital. Wearing a mask and neck brace, he seemed to be feeling pain. He didn't stop to accept interviews. He expressed on the phone later: "I didn't go to the hospital because I'm injured. It's just because my neck and shoulder hurt. They are old injuries. Maybe I didn't get enough time to rest, so I went to have a check up today." He expressed doctor arranged MRI and he needed to stay in the hospital yesterday; today he would do a full body check.

Hope he gets better (:

*credits to Kay's entertainment

OLD | NEW

website hit counter