Photobucket

Kevin News;
Thursday, September 9, 2010 11:26 PM | 0 comments




Kevin Cheng not listening to Liza Wang, will date anyway

The day before, Kevin Cheng renewed his two year spokesperson contract with a bank loan company. He said this time he'll be dressed as a commander to shoot a new set of ads with several beautiful models. Because this makes people think of the earlier rumors that he had with Mainland model (Jenny), Kevin said: "I am personally very opened. I want to get to know more friends, unfortunately most of the time, the media stirs up something big, but I will still continue to have a normal social life." Kevin also hopes to find a compatible partner to date, but his co-star in Household Army, Liza Wang advised him to think twice about that. Kevin said: "Ah Jeh told me not to date within the next 5 years, work harder in earning money, told me to just do nonserious dates. I asked how can that be! I do accept suggestions, but will have to think about it. Actually I don't have the mentality to do nonserious dates. If I do find someone, the relationship will be long lasting development."

Although Kevin is a big man, but he still wants to be skilled in financial management and made it clear that he will take out loans: "Taking out loads does not necessary mean that you don't have enough money, many wealthy people borrow money for businesses! As a traditional Chinese, I have savings, but when buying a car I do take out loans. Then can use the money you have to do other investments, can use money in a flexible way. However, I won't ask to borrow money from a girl!" Kevin also felt that men should take care of their woman in all aspects: "Women spending a man's money is reasonable, but a man absolutely cannot spend a woman's money!"

credits to aZangel*

OLD | NEW

website hit counter