Photobucket

FHIII
Saturday, September 18, 2010 4:04 PM | 0 comments

Hey Guys,
Sorry for the lack of posting these days :$
Three reasons;
- Not much news on Charmaine and Kevin
- Computer has a virus
- AND I've been studying hard for my test 8)

*UPDATED*
Kevin will not be participating FHIII, due to the fact that he has a Mainland Series to film ! :(
Wow, I swear.. NEVER expected Kevin to film a Mainland series ! haha

As you can see on my chat box, Tavia, Charmaine, Ron and Wayne are confirmed to be in FHIII !
I'm abit sad cause Kevin isn't in it :( But it doesn't matter.. hopefully this won't disappoint.
BUT what I'm thinking is.. it is unlikely that Charmaine and Wayne will be a couple, Ron and Tavia could be a pair here so MAYBE they'll add another Male cast to fit with Charmaine :)
I don't really wanna see a love triangle between Ron, Charmaine and Tavia ..
What I think Charmaine would be is either girl version of Bobby OR a female version of Frankie (:
I don't want her to be a cop again :$


yeah, thats all from me I suppose,
cyaaas

*credits to Hyn5's Blog

OLD | NEW

website hit counter