Photobucket

Forensic Heroes III !
Sunday, September 12, 2010 1:30 AM | 0 comments

Hey Guys
I'm sure everyone's heard about Charmaine confirming to be in Forensic Heroes III by now ?
hahhaa, its so exciting so I had to make a post on it :P
I'm glad that its a new storyline and cast cause the likeliness of the sequel to be good is very unlikely !
But you know, I am gonna miss the original cast ! I mean Bobby and Frankie were PERFECT for the role !!
I am also gonna miss CHARVIN for sure ! I'm still curious if Bell and Ivan have a happy ending ? Coz like you know the series ended with Charmaine running and everyone else joined in, going to the hospital to see Kevin and yeah :$ Although it is JUST a series, your still curious how Ivan and Bell would end up LOL
*sighh* I PRAY Kevin would be in this series ! I'd be crying if his scheduled clash or something :(
I need Charvin Onscreen again, LOL
and plus the more series and collaborations they have, the more time they can 'develop' the relationship even further ! hahahha
Wayne, Ron and Charmaine together is definitely a unique cast !
But to tell you the truth, Ron and Wayne are strong lead actors.. the chances of Kevin being in this series is unlikely :(

Actually, if you think about it, Charmaine has been filming series, after series, after series ! i mean, she has been working non-stop !
but anyway guys, thats all from me !
cyaaas (;

OLD | NEW

website hit counter