Photobucket

Chit-chat & TVB
Friday, September 3, 2010 11:14 PM | 0 comments

Hey Guys,
I just finished watching When Lane Merges (:
Yeah, I love this series alot. To tell you the truth I don't know what to say about it :$
Its similar to Journey Called Life definitely, I guess because it has Kent in it as well :P
This series has all sorts of up and downs to it, but revolving around cars, taxis etc..
The reckon Kate and Raymond made a cute couple compared to Sonija so I was satisfied with the ending ? LOL But I felt weird how the series ended with Sonija still losing her memory so she still feels like she is 18 .. .__.
The fact that she has to fake that she remembered everything again so Raymond and Kate can be together again is a very good deed (:
Kent and Raymond's relationship is very .. funny ?
haha, they way that Kent talked to Ray is very amusing.
Do I like Kent's character ? not really. Don't ask me why I just don't like his attitude sometimes.
and finally, I reckon the part where Raymond wanted to convince that he loves Kate so dearly so he chased her after before she goes to the airport was very cheesy. Especially when he called his other Taxi mates to help him out was sooo hilariouis. Don't get me wrong, I mean this in a good way.. never seen such way to chase after a girl before :P
Some negatives would be that it was so cliche that Sonija lost her memory, since the first car accident was so awesome and realistic I was hoping for a similar one when Raymond had one again.
okays, overall good series, love the themesong and definetly reccomend it !

Actually, I'm watching Wasabi Mon Amour at the moment and nearly close to finishing.
I must say this series is soo good !
In case you don't know, Its a series based on Sushi, Japenese etc.. with a cast of Michael Tao, Bernice Liu, Dexter Yeung and Lousisa So. I know what your thinking, A very simple cast.
BUT it is serisously one of my fav series from TVB !
It is absolutely hilarious, espically with Louisa So's character !
I also reckon Bernice Liu did a great job here ! Must be my fav character from her !
yeah, i Love this series and wouldn't mind watching it over and over again cause its just so funny, of course there's some scenes where there's sad moments and etc.. but still so good
haha, I think I over exaggerated but I love this series.

Some Day is the most boring-est thing in the world !
I literally bore to death watching that series LOL
so no comment further.

Onto some negatives.
I recently found this translated article on this and I am furious !
I'm absolutely was angry when I saw this, I hate it when reporters do this types of news..
Freakin' hell, Obviously people change when they get older.. its not like their gonna stay the same form in shape and everything.. :@

Fala Chen, Kate Tsui & Elaine Yiu face changes together



Recently Netizens discovered that Lau Dan's son Hawick Lau got a huge appearance makeover, besides his eyes being bigger, his nose is straighter, almost like a Raymond Lam copy. A Siu Sang needs a change, let alone a Fadan who likes to be pretty! Lately the media discovered that the two TVB Fadans Fala Chen and Kate Tsui silently changed. Fala's chin got a sharper chin, while Kate's got a higher nose bridge. Even Dr. Reborn professional cosmetic surgery center assistant GM Emily Yau said: "Clearly different!" after seeing the two photos. In addition, Elaine Yiu underwent a face change to get up top. In 2004, her eyes were small, big and flat nose, and her appearance is not outstanding at all. She currently has bigger eyes and a more upright nose, looks like two different people. Emily said: "Not only does she (Elaine) have a higher nose bridge, her eye shape has changed as well, her chin looks inconsistent, looks very different from before."

The media looked back at Fala Chen's photos and discovered that since her debut in 2005's MCI until now, in 5 years, there is a 3 times difference in her chin. Her short and small chin became 'sharp sharp sharp' in 2007.

As for Kate Tsui, 6 years ago when she debuted, her nose bridge was not as defined, but in recent years she has a much higher nose and straighter nose bridge.

Fala angered by plastic surgery rumors

Last Saturday when Fala attended the Can't Buy Me Love press conference, the media asked about the strange sharper chin change, once she heard this she was angry: "Now what? It was already said before that I got plastic surgery to look like this, and said that I got a boob job, now trying to say that I did a chin job too! Before when I accepted a skincare advertisement, are you all trying to stop me from earning money. I rather you write about my rumors than accusing me of plastic surgery." Then she walked over to Charmaine Sheh and continued to throw a tantrum: "Write about Charmaine and I being lesbians, stupid!"

Currently in Mainland, Kate has not responded. As for Elaine Yiu, all she said was "Not responding."

I don't think Fala said that, but who knows :$

*credits to aZangel

OLD | NEW

website hit counter