Photobucket

Charmaine news; FHIII
Friday, September 24, 2010 9:12 PM | 0 comments

Hey Guys,
New changes to Forensic Heroes III, apparently Kate Tsui replaced Tavia. :(
I don't mind Kate Tsui, but .. I prefer Tavia :D
Charmaine will play a Coroner ( a Forensic Examiner ) and Wayne will play a Cop (:
I guess everyone knew that was coming right ? So no surprise, just waiting for the couples/relationship here to be confirm and yeahh (:
It also is apperently filming in December, which leaves me very confused cause Charmaine has a Mainland Series to film in that period.. so thats a series clash !
anyway, Charmaine filming pictures today (:
Although I'm a Charvin fan, but I must admit Charray make a cute couple too :P






*credits to Hyn5's blog and sehseh's blog

OLD | NEW

website hit counter