Photobucket

Kevin News;
Sunday, August 15, 2010 11:01 PM | 0 comments

Hey Guys,
Here's more Kevin News (:\
hehe, so sweet of Charmaine to send Kevin an SMS (: <333
LOL

Kevin Cheng spends his birthday jumping off a building


Yesterday it was Kevin Cheng's 41st birthday, but he still had to shoot a jump-off-the-building scene for TVB new series Household Army. His co-stars Bernice Liu, Raymond Cho and some fans gave him a birthday cake to celebrate. Good friend Raymond joked in a 'dai sei' tone: "wish you are like today year after year." Kevin was not angered, but laughed: "He's really a good friend."

Speaking of having to do a jump-off-the-building scene on his birthday, Kevin smiled and said it's just a coincidence. The producer prepared a red envelope for him. The day before, he and his friends held a birthday party to celebrate, and on the day of his birthday he just wants to have dinner with his family. The birthday boy did not mind to spend his birthday at work, but he doesn't hope to be filming jump-off-the-building scenes on his birthday year after year.

Asked what his birthday wish is? Kevin said: "Less gossips, more chances to earn money. Ah Jeh (Liza Wang) gave me a red envelope, she wishes I have good health and that I don't date in the next 5 years. (What did rumored girlfriend Charmaine Sheh do for you?) She sent me a SMS with her birthday wishes, and of course I politely replied to her."

As Kevin's girlfriend in the series, Bernice expressed that she haven't given the birthday boy a birthday kiss. She laughed: "Crazy. He is my senior, and these things aren't suppose to be done by me! Just now I blew out the candles with him."

Raymond was the one standing on the rooftop trying to jump, he reveals that his legs were shaking. He said: "Initially there were two wires, but later because we had to accommodate the camera angles, so only could use one. When I got up there, I was really scared because ever since I had my son, my mentality changed, I'm afraid to encounter an accident and never get to see my family again."


















*credits to aZangel

OLD | NEW

website hit counter