Photobucket

CMBL trailer, chit-chat
Tuesday, August 10, 2010 10:32 PM | 0 comments

Hey Guys,
Gosh, I absolutely HATE my computer !
It is killing my life, Yes, I got another VIRUS ! :(
So I can't really post anything that I wanted since there all on the infected computer so you guys have to bare with me for these couple of days :( I willl post but (:
But yeah, Have you guys heard the new forensic series with Mui Siu Ching at the end of December?
Sadly, this is gonna be a whole new storyline and casts :( So far. Wayne Lai is in this series.
Hrrmmm.. I'm sad that it isn't a sequel, it just means no Charvin !!
haha, but nahh.. Charmaine cannot film FH3 anyway, she is way too packed !
but anyway, enjoy the third trailer of CMBL in the previous post,

http://forevercharvin.blogspot.com/2010/08/cmbl.html

*Credits to hyn5's blog


OLD | NEW

website hit counter