Photobucket

OLD Kevin Pictures;
Monday, July 26, 2010 11:07 PM | 0 comments

Hey Guys,
Hrmm..I know this is suppose to be a TVB related blog but I'm sure everyone has heard of "Boys over Flowers" right ? LOL



If you haven't it must be the most popular Korean Drama out there and I JUST recently finished watching it ;D
I never known a drama that can be so popular ! its crazy.
Well, maybe because the guy casts is just .. AMAZING ! haha
but nah.. this drama is really good, very romantic and sweet (:
What I enjoy most about this series is the bond that the "F4" has, and the pairing of Kim Bum and Kim So Eun !! ( Not the main couple of this drama )



So if you haven't watched this already, I truly recommend it (:
But anyway, If you guys don't know already. Kevin Loves his tennis.
So his some random pictures of him playing, haha














You guys ever knew that Kevin has met Roger Federer face to face and even played a match ?








Sorry if i'm posting on "Kevin" too much :$ hehe

*credits

OLD | NEW

website hit counter