Photobucket

Kevin pictures, Photoshop
Saturday, July 31, 2010 5:34 PM | 0 comments

Hey Guys,
I'm back on photoshop (:
I know that I said that its because of photoshop that I got the virus, and etc. etc. so I'm not gonna use it anymore BUT I kinda fixed that problem so yeah. Don't think you would understand but its a LONG story !
So enjoy my lastest creations;

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's a Random Kim Bum banner (:
I LOVE this guy, his so cute ;)

Photobucket

hehe, I love weibo.
Its really enjoyable seeing what your TVB artists are doing, not to sound too stalkerish or anything :P so enjoy pictures of Kevin I found;





OMG, Steven is in Australia ! (:
haha

OLD | NEW

website hit counter