Photobucket

Chit-Chat
Friday, June 18, 2010 5:16 AM | 0 comments

Hey Guys,
*sighh* I have been so blank to what I should post in my blog, haha
SO lately I have been muckering around and discovered something very cute ?
LOL, check out this -
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=624227610

In case, you guys don't know, Charmaine is already in Hendigan filming her new Mainland series with Roger Kwok so expect minimum News on Charmaine at least a good 3 months :(

I KNOW I have been mentioning this alot.. BUT I am so anticipated in MOL now :$
I LOVE and ADORE 'love story' series.. especially 'The Seventh Day' (which I will be re-watching again) & MOL not only have FUNGYI and Bernice, a very cute love story and also mystery/suspense to it ! hehe
haha, shockingly but yes, I love watching 'The Seventh Day' even though its a Kevin/Niki pairing :) I actually think Kevin and Niki were sooooo romantic and sweet in that series, very good chemistry. Don't you just hope Charvin would have a chance to film a romantic love story some day?

but anyway,
cyaaas (:

OLD | NEW

website hit counter